Pages

Slider

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Inspiration: Longing for Autumn

I imagine that in other parts of the country, the cool, crisp air of autumn has arrived. Pumpkin spice everything has appeared on the shelves of Trader Joes and I keep seeing Fall Recipes! posted all over Pinterest. But it does not feel like autumn here at all. We’re in the midst of a rather intensely hot Indian Summer, and I’m filled with longing for drifts of brilliantly colored leaves, warm drinks, the comfort of soup, and the ability to wear scarves and knee high socks. I can’t even look at or think about a sweater right now.

I dug back in my photo archives to pull up this photo taken on the New York Highline taken in late October a couple years ago. I can’t wait until my world is full of soft, golden, autumnal tones like in this photo.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs